Empire City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire City

To many of us, this place is home, no matter how fucked up it is

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS: Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

READ THIS: Rules Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS: Rules   READ THIS: Rules I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:23 am

Follow These Rules, And I Wont Yell At You:

1. You may create no more than two characters. If you've made two, you have to make seperate accounts for them.

2. If you're going to kill someone's character, make sure you have their permission, first.

3. Cussing is allowed, but let it be known, too much can ruin quality.

4. Don't make your posts super-duper-extra long. People tend to skim it or skip it entirely.

5. When posting, and you're out of character, it'll be helpful if you put, OoC: or sumtin like that.

6. No spamming, of course.

7. No god things. you can't be invinsible, it isn't fair to other players.

8. Important RP events must be approved by both parties. (i.e. someone would like to be my brother. He must ask permission)

9. Don't RP for other people without their consent.

10. Don't ignore other peoples posts.

12. No advertising

13. All actions toward another character must be limited. You can punch at a character, but you cannot decide if the punch connects, where the character flies, or do another action to follow.
15. If you quit the forum, you can die at admin discretion. Quitting destroys character plans, and is annoying.

14. Whatever happens in the RP happens. You can't change it, even if it does ruin any special plans you've made.

15. While it is alright for you to have special abilities and and gifts which you can choose on your own their must be a standard, a limit basically. So dont go to the extreme with your abilities, your not superheroes.

16. You MUST wait for your character to be approved before you RP.

17. You cant dodge every attack

18. During the battle there is a strict order of moves. For example your post must be always followed by enemy move, like that: You, Enemy, You, Enemy, You, Enemy. Or if this is a group battle it will be like You, Enemy1, Enemy 2, You, Enemy1, Enemy2 etc

19. Please READ you opponent's post. and follow from there, if they blind you, you cannot attack immediately.

20. No editing your posts once the other person had posted.

21: yes, i copied and pasted these from other sites.
Back to top Go down
https://empirecityarmedciv.forumotion.com

READ THIS: Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empire City :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: